Laurier MBA Programs and Faculty
that will change your life.
The Laurier MBA degree is offered in six formats, providing you with options that best suit your professional goals and your schedule.
Most Laurier MBA programs begin with the Integrated Core Curriculum. Developed by Laurier, the Integrated Core Curriculum is comprised of eight courses that combine critical business skills and knowledge – providing you with a well-rounded understanding of organizational issues.
After completing the Integrated Core Curriculum, you are encouraged to customize your Laurier MBA. Our program offers many course options and unique opportunities, including a wide choice of electives, 10 specialized fields, the CMA (the Certified Management Accounting Designation), and preparation for Levels One and Two of the CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst) Exams.
|Toronto Program Formats
||Waterloo Program Formats
- The part-time weekend program is designed for those looking to successfully balance work, family and study
- Design the program that meets your needs and helps you achieve your personal goals
- Variety of elective courses and fields of specialization to choose from
- Intensive one-year, full-content program that will help you advance your career
- Become versed in all aspects of business and gain practical knowledge to excel at the demands of the business world
- Many fields of specialization available to create the program that suits your interests
|MBA with CMA Part-Time Weekends
- Complete your degree and designation simultaneously
- Our students are fully prepared for their CMA Case Exam and Board Report while pursuing their MBA degree
- Laurier MBA CMA students consistently surpass the average rates on the CMA exams
|Full-Time with Co-op
- Designated for high-calibre graduates of any undergraduate degree program with limited prior work experience
- Perfect for those who want to develop their organizational and management skills
- Two co-op work terms allow you to gain practical work experience
|MBA with CFA® Part-Time Weekends
- Complete your CFA® examinations while obtaining your MBA degree
- Our faculty enable you to learn the CFA® curriculum and prepare you for the CFA® exams in a supportive learning environment
- Graduate with an expertise in investment analysis and portfolio management
- Part-time format makes it easy to continue working full-time, balance your family life and pursue your MBA degree
- Located on Laurier’s main campus in Waterloo with outstanding support from faculty, staff, and other students
- Design the program that is right for you by choosing from a selection of elective courses and fields of concentration
“CFA Institute does not endorse, promote or warrant the accuracy or quality of Wilfrid Laurier University. CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.”