Part-Time Evenings MBA (3.3 years)
A convenient and flexible schedule that allows you to balance your work, family and degree
Earning your MBA degree part-time while you work full-time means you will immediately apply the knowledge you gain from the program to make a noticeable impact in your career. The advancement potential is unlimited with the part-time evening MBA format. Students will experience new career opportunities while pursuing this part-time degree.
The program is designed for working professionals who want to earn their MBA degree at a world-class business school while still being able to balance their personal life.
Benefits of the Waterloo Part-time Evening MBA option
- One of the most convenient and flexible part-time MBA program in Canada, with classes occurring only two nights a week
- Small classes that attract extremely motivated students from diverse backgrounds allows for the cultivation of future business contacts and great personal relationships
- The choice of more than 10 different MBA specializations to choose from, including the Innovation & Entrepreneurship option (see full list here)
- The advantages of attending a top MBA school, with a reasonable tuition, giving you one of the best ROIs any MBA program in Canada has to offer
- Flexible part-time format that can be completed as quickly as 2.3 years or extended up to 5 years
Program Length: 2.3 to 3.3 years
Schedule: Starts in September, classes two nights a week from 7 p.m. & 9:50 p.m.
Admission Requirements: Domestic applicant
Admission Requirements for Domestic Applicants
- A four year undergraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum B standing (73%) in the final year of university study, or most recent 10 half credit university degree courses.
- Evidence of strong quantitative skills, normally by the successful completion of the GMAT test with a score of 550 or higher. The GMAT is mandatory for all students who have completed their previous degrees outside of Canada.
- Letters of reference. Normally one academic reference and two professional, or all three professional with more than five years of work experience.
- Applicants whose language of instruction during the undergraduate degree was other than English must furnish evidence of proficiency in English prior to admission. A minimum score of 573 paper-based, 100 internet-based (with minimum skills scores of 21 in each of the four skills sets), on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or its equivalent is required.
- At least two years of full-time work experience.
Specializations: Click here for a full list of specialization options.
For more details please contact:
MBA Recruitment & Marketing Coordinator
School of Business & Economics (SBE)
WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY
P: 519-884-0710 ext. 3499