Accelerated MBA Alternate Weekends (2.3 years)
Now is the time to get yourself ready. Next intake for all of our Toronto MBA programs is April 3rd, 2015.
Designed for qualified working professionals with a strong business background
Advance your career with the accelerated MBA option at Laurier. This program is designed for highly qualified individuals who have already achieved a previous BBA degree or BCom from a reputable business school in Canada with exceptional grades.
Successful applicants of this program will be able to move directly into the elective stage of the MBA degree, allowing them to specialize in the business field of their choice.
Benefits of the Accelerated MBA Alternate Weekend Study option
- Fast-track your career with Laurier’s convenient part-time MBA alternate weekend schedule
- Focus immediately on a specialization of your choice (see full list here)
- You will network with other high-calibre experienced professionals from a variety of industries
- Reduced tuition fees for this 2.3 year accelerated MBA program
Location: Downtown Toronto
Program Length: 2.3 years
Schedule: Alternating weekend schedule starts Friday 7 p.m. & 9:30 p.m, Saturday 8:15 a.m. & 5:15 p.m. No summer classes during July and August.
Admission Requirements: Domestic applicant
Admission Requirements for Domestic Applicants
- A four-year Undergraduate Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Commerce degree achieved in Canada, no more than eight (8) years ago, with a minimum B+ average (77% or G.P.A. of 9.0) in the last 20 half credit courses completed.
- A minimum of three (3) years full-time work experience. Part-time and summer employment between university terms do not apply. Some management experience preferred.
- Evidence of strong quantitative skills, normally by the successful completion of the GMAT test with a minimum score of 550 or higher.
- Three (3) letters of reference. If the applicant’s degree is less than five years old, one academic and two professional references are required. If the degree is more than five years old, all three references may be professional.
Specializations: Click here for a full list of specialization options.