Accelerated MBA for CMA’s (2.3 years)
Apply now, and earn the degree that will change your life.
Our Toronto P/T Alternate Weekend MBA starts April 4th!
An accelerated MBA option for CMA designation holders
Do you already have your CMA designation and are interested in advancing your career with an MBA degree? Laurier has a unique MBA program for CMA designation holders. Designed for experienced working professionals, this part-time MBA program can be completed in as quickly as 2.3 years. No other part-time MBA program Canada offers an accelerated option for CMA designation holders.
Benefits of the MBA for CMA’s Study option
- Complement your CMA designation with an MBA degree
- Laurier’s part-time alternate weekend schedule allows you to accelerate your career in a convenient schedule
- Focus immediately on a specialization of your choice that will complement your CMA-acquired strategic thinking skills (see full list here)
- You will expand upon your existing network, adding new personal and professional business contacts from a variety of industries
- Reduced tuition fees for this 2.3-year accelerated MBA program, save you time and money
Location: Downtown Toronto
Program Length: 2.3 years
Schedule: Alternating weekend schedule starts Friday 7 p.m. – 9:30 p.m, Saturday 8:15 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. No summer classes during July and August.
Admission Requirements: Domestic applicant
Admission Requirements for Domestic Applicants
- The CMA designation, with relevant transcript.
- An Undergraduate Degree in any discipline, achieved in Canada, with a minimum B average (73% or G.P.A. of 8.0) in the last 10 half credit courses completed.
- A minimum of five (5) years) full-time work experience. Part-time and summer employment between university terms do not apply. Some management experience preferred.
- Evidence of strong quantitative skills, normally by the successful completion of the GMAT test with a minimum score of 550 or higher.
- Three (3) letters of reference. If the applicant’s degree is less than five years old, one academic and two professional references are required. If the degree is more than five years old, all three references may be professional.
Specializations: Click here for a full list of specialization options.