Alternate Weekend MBA (3.3 years)
Now is the time to get yourself ready. Next intake for all of our Toronto MBA programs is April 10th, 2015.
The best weekend schedule for working professionals
Take advantage of your weekends by fast-tracking your career with the part-time alternate weekend MBA program at Laurier. Convenient and flexible, this part-time MBA program is offered at Laurier’s downtown Toronto campus, in the heart of one of North America’s largest financial districts. Our executive-style learning environment and schedule is designed for working professionals who want to accelerate their careers while still being able to balance their work and family life.
The advancement potential is certain with the part-time alternate weekend MBA in Toronto. Our students will experience new career opportunities while pursuing this part-time degree.
Benefits of the Alternate Weekend MBA option
- Best part-time schedule in the world for working professionals. Classes are Friday 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Saturday 8:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m, No Sunday classes, Alternating weekends. Summer months of July and August are free, no classes
- You will network with other high caliber experienced professionals from a variety of industries
- The choice of 11 different specializations in the general MBA. Or you can complete your MBA with the CPA designation or our new double degree, the MBA with CFA® Track and the Master of Finance. (see full list here)
- Flexible part-time format that can be completed as quickly as 2.3 years or extended up to 5 years
- Convenient downtown Toronto location in the centre of the financial district
Location: Downtown Toronto
Program Length: 3.3 years
Schedule: Alternating weekend schedule starts Friday 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m, Saturday 8:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. No summer classes during July and August.
Admission Requirements: Domestic applicant
Admission Requirements for Domestic Applicants
- A four year undergraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum B standing (73%) in the final year of university study, or most recent 10 half credit university degree courses.
- Evidence of strong quantitative skills, normally by the successful completion of the GMAT test with a score of 550 or higher. The GMAT is mandatory for all students who have completed their previous degrees outside of Canada.
- Letters of reference. Normally one academic reference and two professional, or all three professional with more than five years of work experience.
- Applicants whose language of instruction during the undergraduate degree was other than English must furnish evidence of proficiency in English prior to admission. A minimum score of 573 paper-based, 100 internet-based (with minimum skills scores of 21 in each of the four skills sets), on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or its equivalent is required.
- At least two years of full-time work experience.
Specializations: Click here for a full list of specialization options.
For more details please contact:
MBA Recruitment & Marketing Coordinator
School of Business & Economics (SBE)
WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY
P: 519-884-0710 ext. 6220