Apply for Laurier MBA
We look forward to receiving your application to the Laurier MBA Program.
Applying for admission to the MBA degree program in the Faculty of Graduate Studies requires the completion of the following steps:
- Create an online account.
- Begin your online application by selecting your MBA degree of choice and entering your information.
- Payment of the required application fee.
- Submit your online application and save a copy of the .pdf application form on your computer to upload on Laurier’s graduate application Online Viewing site.
- When your application data has been processed by Laurier, you will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org (Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies) directing you to Laurier’s graduate application Online Viewing site to upload supplementary materials including unofficial transcripts.
NOTE: Processing your application may take up to three business days from the time you submit your application and pay your application fee.
- Upload all of your required supplementary materials as a PDF. Visit our “How to Apply” page for a complete application checklist.
Note that required supplementary materials and application deadlines vary depending on the Laurier MBA Degree program you choose. If you have any questions or require additional information, contact Maureen Ferraro (Toronto programs) or Holly Paterson (Waterloo programs).